Trained Working Border Collie For Sale

Need some wool for your new line of products? Looking to sell some lamb sausage? Post it here. See announcement for terms and conditions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sharon Nunan
Familiar Face
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Trained Working Border Collie For Sale

Postby Sharon Nunan » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am

"Charlie" -- coming 5 year old neutered Male, smooth coated, tri colored, sweet, easy-to-live with, wants to please. Currently he'll outrun 200 yards, lies down, knows flanks, takes time, stand, grip on
command, goes into tight areas quietly to bring out sheep/lambs. Very cool minded. He's not
a powerhouse but will give it his all w/help from the handler if up against a stubborn sheep. I would call him medium eyed, not sticky at all. I use this boy all the time for day to day chores around my flock of 80 Head Texel Crossbred flock. $1,500

Around the house he's perfect. Gets along well with other dogs, cats, horses. Quiet.
Please, I want this boy to go to only the best home. He's not a kennel dog. He's one of
the smartest dogs I've ever been around.

Email Sharon Nunan at bartwilb@aol.com. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Sharon Nunan
Familiar Face

Re: Trained Working Border Collie For Sale

Postby Sharon Nunan » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 am

"Charlie's" no longer for sale. Decided to keep him.

Sharon Nunan
Bernville, PA

Return to “Products For Sale or Wanted”