Looking for anyone

Need some wool for your new line of products? Looking to sell some lamb sausage? Post it here. See announcement for terms and conditions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Double Barrel
Old Hand

Looking for anyone

Postby Double Barrel » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:01 am

In the Augusta, Maine area that has some freezer lambs for sale. I have a gal on another board that would like to give some a try. She is also looking to put other critters in the freezer too, but Im not sure how much or what other kinds (sounds like beef for sure).

Anyway, if there is anyone here or knows of anyone in that area, could you let me know so I can give her your contact information.

Thanks all!
Got to be a little crazy to keep from going insane!

Bill Fosher
Chief Shepherd

Re: Looking for anyone

Postby Bill Fosher » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:12 am

Send Island Dave a message. He's a couple of hours from Augusta, but if it's too far for him he might know of someone closer.

Island Shepherd
Old Hand
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Island Shepherd » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Yeah, I'm 3.5 hrs away but I do know someone fairly handy. I could PM his name and phone # if you want. Sells lamb, dairy beef, eggs, milk, and knows all the connections to other products.

Double Barrel
Old Hand

Postby Double Barrel » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:35 pm

That would be awesome! Thank you! PM away :lol:

sheepherder56
Old Hand

Postby sheepherder56 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:33 pm

My wife, who is a Mainer(Mainiac??) from just outside Augusta suggests the Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners member list as a possible source. As to specific people, she hasn't lived there for nearly 27 years so is a bit out of touch with who would have lambs available.

Double Barrel
Old Hand

Postby Double Barrel » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:59 am

Thank you. I will tell her about that too.

Double Barrel
Old Hand

Postby Double Barrel » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Thank you sheepherder56. She had forgotten about that group and will be checking things out there as well.

Return to “Products For Sale or Wanted”