Looking for a Used Wool Press

Need some wool for your new line of products? Looking to sell some lamb sausage? Post it here. See announcement for terms and conditions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
reginatodd
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for a Used Wool Press

Postby reginatodd » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Hello - I am new to the Forum, and looking to purchase a used Wool Press. If anyone has one they would like to sell, or knows of one for sale, I would love to get that information. My name is Regina, and I can be reached at regwhelan@aol.com. Any information would be GREATLY appreciated! THANKS!

Return to “Products For Sale or Wanted”