Terms and conditions: read before posting here

Need some wool for your new line of products? Looking to sell some lamb sausage? Post it here. See announcement for terms and conditions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bill Fosher
Chief Shepherd

Terms and conditions: read before posting here

Postby Bill Fosher » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:55 am

A few rules:

1.) Don't advertise it here if it's not related to your sheep operation or value-added enterprise.

2.) If your need for an item or its availability expires, please remove the ad.

3.) I have no way to verify any claims made here. Be honest and use your judgment. If I find out that you haven't been honest, I'll remove your ads and probably ban you from the forum.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Products For Sale or Wanted”