Christmas

List sheep, farm, and agricultural business events here. Not for events that are primarily show-ring events.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
woolpuller
Old Hand

Christmas

Postby woolpuller » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:22 am

Since the festive season is fast approaching and there is now some snow on the ground here, I would like to wish everyone a merry and happy Christmas.

Island Shepherd
Old Hand
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Christmas

Postby Island Shepherd » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:05 am

Thank you Woolpuller and the same back to you.

The weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since my wife has a lamb curry on the stove, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Dave

Hilmar
Old Hand

Re: Christmas

Postby Hilmar » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:43 am

Visiting this board these days feels as if I am in some post-apocalyptic world. The 50 degree weather and above freezing temperatures as I do chores in northern Indiana adds to the sense. At any rate, if there are any other survivors out there, I wish you all a merry Christmas and a new year without abortions or lambing complications, healthy lambs, and cheap and plentiful feed and pasture.
Mark

Return to “Events, conferences, etc.”